Alexander Technique at Oscailt
Alexander Technique has been used for decades by actors, singers and musicians to improve their poise and performance. It seems to have relatively new connections for ordinary people doing everyday activities. It’s not what you do it’s the way that you do whatever you want to do that makes life hard or easy. And so Alexander’s discoveries can help.
- efficient use of body and mind
- back pain
- breathing - improving lung capacity
- posture - the shape of your body
- performance - from speaking at a meeting to owning the stage
- voice - not pushing, allowing
- sport - prevent injury and maintain pace
- you stand on your own two feet
- mindfulness in activity
- conscious choice
You can learn Alexander’s techniques to help yourself for whatever you wish to work on, in private lessons, weekly classes, or workshops. Corporate and institutional introductory packages can be designed for the aims of your group. Please enquire.