Mindfulness for Health
Taught by Fidelma Farley, Breathworks Mindfulness Trainer
Do you suffer from persistent pain, illness or any other condition such as chronic fatigue or stress that has affected your health?
This six week course teaches you mindfulness skills to help you improve the quality of your life and your health.
You will learn:
- How to manage pain, illness and fatigue in daily life
- How to breathe into the present moment and find choice
- Breath and body awareness
- Gentle mindful movement and relaxation
- Mindfulness meditation practice, including cultivating kindness towards yourself and empathy for others
‘The Breathworks approach to Mindfulness-Based Pain Management is the most comprehensive, in-depth, scientifically up-to-date and user-friendly approach to learning the how of living with chronic pain and reclaiming one’s life that I know of.’
Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Full Catastrophe Living, Professor Emeritus of University of Massachussets Medical School