Adults and children have the opportunity to learn simple mindful practices to help us live in the present moment.
Through sitting, walking, teatime and games, we will cultivate our peace and joy and learn to take care of our difficult emotions. We practice in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh, and are part of Mindfulness Ireland.
Good things to know:
• This group is aimed for children aged 7-12 years (contact Orlaith for any questions).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Chairs, cushions and mats provided.
• €10 (Adult) / €5 (Children)
• All welcome; no booking required
• Sign up for our mailing list at